Dr. WOLFGANG ABROMEIT
Practice area: Public Commercial Law
- Project Development
- Administrative law/Public contracts
Foreign languages: English
- 2004 to 2009 / Potsdam University
- 2009 to 2011 / Legal clerkship at the Berlin Court of Appeal with stages at Linklaters, BBH Brussels and the Berlin Senate
- 2009 and 2012 to 2020 Research Assistant at the Chair of European and German Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and Public Economy Law
- 2014 to 2016 / Research assistant at the Berlin office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- SammlerUsinger since 2021
- Contract design of complex contracts of the state with private parties, 2021.
- Digitized administrative law relations in: Ruth Greve, Benjamin Gwiasda, Thomas Kemper, Joshua Moir, Sabrina Müller, Arno Schönberger, Sebastian Stöcker, Julia Wagner, Lydia Wolff (eds.) The Digitized State - Opportunities and Challenges for the Modern State, page 333.
- Digitalization of the Community, In: Hartmut Bauer, Marek Szewzyk, Bożena Popowska, Wolfgang Abromeit (Eds.): Administrative Modernization: Digitalization and Participation (KWI Schriften; 12), Potsdam, Universitätsverlag Potsdam, 2020, pp. 15-27.
- Public law contracts as a cause for claim, in: Nikolas Eisentraut (ed.) Verwaltungsrecht in der Klausur Das Lehrbuch (forthcoming, 2020), pp. 633 et seq.
- Case 9: Action for performance to enforce a claim arising from a contract of public law, in: Nikolas Eisentraut (ed.) Fälle zum Verwaltungsrecht (forthcoming, 2020), pp. 157 ff.
- Legal Framework and Basic Structures of Local Public Transport (ÖPNV) in Germany Using the Example of the State of Brandenburg, Contribution to a Handbook on Local Public Transport in Poland
- Design Problems in Contracts for Public-Private Partnerships, in Hartmut Bauer/Marek Szewczyk/Bożena Popowska/Michael Meier/Adrian Fuks (eds.), Publicizing Public Tasks, KWI-Schriften vol. 11, Universitätsverlag Potsdam, 2018, pp. 107 ff.
- The ReNEUAL Model Draft for a European Administrative Procedural Law, DÖV 2016, p. 345 et seq.
- Anti-racism amendments in state constitutional law, DÖV 2015, pp. 1 ff. (together with Hartmut Bauer).
- On the Inadequacy of the Implementation of the Authorization Fiction under Article 13(4) of the Services Directive in German Administrative Procedural Law, in: DÖV 2013, p. 133 et seq. (together with Hubertus Droste).
Tel +49 30 26 39 509-257